Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is Me... intro.



This is Me, sorting it all out.
What am I sorting out? Life! I have been truly blessed in this life. My ultimate goal is to make it to the next life and bring as many people as I can with me!
What do I do? I am a wife to one, John. Mother to 6, Mary Hailey, Billy, Scott, Matthew, Joseph, and Rita. John and I work as a team to raise our little gifts from God in a way that one day they will reach the Heavenly Gates. John is a teacher and I am a Nursing student.
About me. I am Catholic. I have a great life. My kids go to a Catholic School and they walk to school, most days. I go to Nursing School at a Catholic School also. While I am away, my wonderful mother is at my home holding down the fort.
Why am I creating a blog? I thought it would help me organize my thoughts and possibly help keep me sane!

So here goes nothing.....

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment