Friday, August 7, 2009

No sleep + breastfeeding + raging hormones = insanity!!!

Why won't my baby sleep?

8 months old and it feels like I have a newborn baby. I require more sleep than the average person. I get a little crazy around 3ish if I don't get my sleep.
Plus, I am still offering half of myself for the little peanut. My milk is on tap 24/7.
Maybe I should start offering a 'last call' at night.

What am I going to do in a week when I start school? Oh where oh where is my brain? I need it back!! But I refuse stop nursing my babe.

Man what we women put ourselves through. Pregnancies, labors, nursing, raging hormones when your body is trying to get back to normal, and then after they finally regulate.... BAM....pregnant again! (I am not pregnant!) I am in the raging segment.
No sleep + breastfeeding + raging hormones = insanity!!!
But I am okay with it! I thrive on the insanity.... really I do!

A man couldn't last a day inside my body! And that's a fact!

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment