Monday, August 10, 2009

One Word... Monday


Today is the last Monday of summer. I am so sad. Trust me I have my moments when summer couldn't end fast enough, but this morning is not one of them. Everyone is quite and no one is fighting. Shall I utter the word, 'peaceful?'

Two more days to be on our own schedule. I am the boss and we do what I say, for two whole days. But after that we are under the direction of teachers, principles, coaches, bosses, room parents, team mom's, etc... times that by 5 and life appears suddenly very demanding!

I am already looking forward to Fall Break and especially to Christmas Break. Mainly because we get to return to my happy place.



The Cabin.
It is my parents and bother and his wife's cabin actually.
But we are all always welcome there.




This past weekend we spent our last hurrah there.



It was just us and my parents. Good times and great food!


This is a Green Egg. It is my Dad's grill.
It cooks some amazingly good food!!


Alas, now back to reality!


This is My 6 kids, my brother's 2, and my sister's 1 on the TN River.

All for now,

Me



No comments:

Post a Comment